As a QA, you will join the Tech team. You will be responsible for implementing test scenarios and conducting manual testing.
Spread the culture of quality throughout the team
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the business needs.
• Write and maintain scenarios by integrating them with our development workflows.
• Identify relevant boundary cases and acceptance tests prior development.
• Accompany developers on functional validation best practices with coaching and mentoring.
Manual test execution
• Participate in the validation of the developments as they happen by being part of our Scrum team.
• Master the application’s functioning to set up the right test cases.
• Optimize our testing processes (tooling, agile processes, handling of support tickets).
🏠 Full remote available
• 3 years of experience on a similar position
• Ability to work in an agile and/or Scrum environment
• Knowledge of an automated testing framework (Nightwatch, Cypress, Selenium…) or Basic skills in web programming (HTML, CSS, JS) would be a plus