👉 Contexte :
We are looking for a senior Java developer, fluent in English and with strong experience in managing and improving production environment (CI/CD, release management, smoke testing, monitoring and alerting, troubleshooting and cross-teams communication). We are looking for a self-driven talent who will quickly be operational and constantly improve our development quality, release and production management.
• You are fluent in English (all meetings, documents are in English since part of your colleagues are Dutch – job interview will be in English) – selection interviews will be 80% in English and 20% in French
• Minimum 7 years of professional development experience with Java in a cloud environment (AWS is a strong advantage)
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing production application in a DevOps mode being responsible of application health monitoring in production and incident troubleshooting and resolution
• Experienced in cloud autoscalability strategy, BE tests automation, CI/CD (Jenkins / Github action)
• Experienced in event-driven architectures
• Experienced in noSQL databases (MongoDB)
• An agile worker and good collaborator
• You are passionate about Digital, Energy & transformation projects
• You work effectively in both English & French
About your abilities:
• You are developing performant, stable and scalable Java applications running on AWS ECS SpringBoot framework or AWS Lambda Micronaut framework.
• Your delivery illustrates your deep understanding of functional use cases (you are able to challenge a functional solution by being aware of underlying technical challenges and are able to propose alternative scenarios that satisfy both functional and technical goals).
• You are working efficiently in team: contributing to maximize the value of each team member (by requesting peers’ advices / providing support when relevant), participate to make your team grow and to constantly improve/adapt yourself to fit the best in the team.
• You are adopting a sharp/precise communication: able to say a lot in a few words to go straight to the point / express your ideas clearly and demo your developments to both technical and non-technical co-workers.
Strong relational skills, strong analytical & problem-solving skills, interest for technology & industrial operations, team spirit, results-oriented.
🚀 Missions :
• Participate to functional and technical refinements: you are proactively asking the right questions to be able to assess delivery effort, forecast challenges/risks to tackle to master the delivery velocity required to match roadmap commitment taken towards customers
• Develop Java applications using SpringBoot running on AWS ECS or Micronaut running on AWS Lambda by applying best practices in terms of:
• Micro-service architecture
• Code quality (SonarQube scans performed)
• Test automation (developing back-end test automation and integrating those within CI/CD pipeline)
• Scalability (developing load testing scripts)
• Improve our platform sustainability:
• Code quality: performing peer code reviews and recommendations
• Scalability: challenging proposed architectures and proposing alternative scenarios to scale better at minimal cost
• FinOps: control your development and infrastructure provisioning cost implication
• Maintainability: code commenting, code readability and technical documentation
• Stability: service health monitoring and alerting in all environments to strengthen our release process by identifying early regressions and reducing incidents
• Participate in the reduction of our lead time: progressing towards a 1 day lead time between feature branch creation and release in production by
• Fully automated testing strategy
• CI/CD strengthening
• Participating to infrastructure-level release strategy including canary deployment capability delivery
• Troubleshoot and resolve incidents
• Proactively participate to the team overall velocity, quality of delivery and well-being by becoming quickly a trusted peer.
🏠 Télétravail 2 jours par semaine
🥋 Profil recherché :
• 10 ans d’expérience minimum en Java
• 2 ans d’expérience minimum en tant que Devops AWS
• bilingue Anglais
• Expérience sur un projet d’envergure et complexe
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com